38 Random Things About Me
1. I am an only child
2. I was born in 1970 in PA.
3. Foods that remind me of home are scrapple, sweet lebonon bologna, and tastycakes.
4. I went to Fisher College in Boston MA which at the time was an all girls 2 year college.
5. I used to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day and quit when I was 21 years old.
6. I was raised by a single mom and have a great relationship with my Dad.
7. I was my Father-in-Law’s corporate travel agent before he became my Father-in-Law. He told my husband, “If I get a middle seat your in big trouble.”
8. I love learning new things.
9. I’m a Bullet Journal Junkie.
10. I currently live in one of the most beautiful areas of the US – the PNW (Pacific North West)
11. I have lived in 5 different states.
12. When people ask what state has been my favorite I always answer “Where I live now”
13. I love the color teal.
14. One of my favorite smells is fresh cut grass.
15. My go to “Meltdown” food is raw peanut butter cookie dough and milk.
16. I’m happy eating breakfast food for dinner.
17. I’ve been to Israel and would live there in a heartbeat.
18. My second toe on each foot is 1/4 inch longer than my big toes.
19. I don’t like to cook. Good thing I married a man who does.
20. Daffodils are my favorite flower.
21. I road a camel once.
22. I am a Disciple of Christ.
23. I used to suffer from IBS. I don’t wish that on anyone.
24. I love the Sound of Music & Mary Poppins. Must be the music.
25. I’m an excellent starter.
26. I’m a horrible finisher.
27. Left to myself I’d be a night owl.
28. Something I wear daily: a smile.
29. My hubby and I married in 1997.
30. I love the sound a Gambel quail makes.
31. When the sun is shining I have so much more energy.
32. I love people.
33. I love taking large pieces of fabric cutting it into pieces and sewing it back together otherwise known as quilting.
34. I enjoy anything crafty.
35. When hubby and I dine out we love to go for sushi.
36. I love to explore.
37. I really like being outdoors whether I’m walking, hiking, riding my bike on the trails, or sitting by the lake or on the beach.
38. I’ve been called MacGyver before because I’m usually prepared when it comes to camping or travel.